We are so excited to announce that on Tuesday, August 10th we launched our book “Backpack to Briefcase – A Student’s Guide to a Meaningful Career Journey” on Amazon.ca
The book is written for young people aged 15-24 years of age, helping them to answer the most feared question:
“What will you do when you graduate?”
Whether a high school student, a student in post-secondary education, or a recent grad, this question can stop students in their tracks. This book guides students who might feel lost and confused through proven steps and activities so they can begin their meaningful career journey. The book is divided into three phases, Design, Build, and Launch, and comes with a PDF fillable downloadable workbook.
And a big shout out to our supporters ! Thank you !
The book is now:
· #1 Best Seller in Job Markets & Advice
· #1 Best Seller in Educational Counseling Textbooks
· #1 Best Seller in Vocational Guidance (Books)
· #1 Best Seller in Books in Self-Esteem and Self-Reliance for Young Adults
· #1 Best Seller in College Guides
We are so grateful and delighted!!
Thank you for inspiring us.