We are grateful for all the support received in the launch of our book, “Backpack to Briefcase, A Student’s Guide to a Meaningful Career Journey”. THANK YOU!
As part of our commitment to guide young people along their meaningful career journey, we are excited to announce our 4-week Online Course/Coaching Bundle to accompany the book.
The 4-week program includes:
- A paperback copy of the book
- Downloadable, fillable PDF workbook
- Access to complete the online CliftonStrengths® assessment, to identify Top 5 Strengths
- Instruction by Gallup-Certified Strengths Coaches with interactive online activities covering the first 5 chapters of the book
- 4 weekly one-hour individual, private online coaching sessions
Benefits to Participants:
- Development of an exploration mindset, building confidence and career path clarity
- Deep understanding of your strengths and abilities
- Discovery of what you love, what you are good at, what world issues are important to you and what careers you can get paid for
- Ways to research educational programs for identified careers of interest
We are inviting interested individuals to join us in the 4-week Pilot program beginning September 15th. We are looking for collaborators to help shape the program, asking for feedback throughout participation.
For those interested in this opportunity we are pleased to announce that we have an offer! The program is priced at $850, however we are offering Early Access Pricing to the September Pilot cohort. We have a promo code to waive $300 for the Sept Pilot. The bundle price will be $550.
The promo code is: SeptPilotBundle
Space is limited, register by midnight Sept 14th, 2021