We at PeerSpectives are over-the-moon grateful for the opportunities to serve the many fabulous people and organizations that share our vision of connecting people to the value they bring.
This has been our first year of business, and we are on a roll!
Amongst the many milestones for this past year, we are grateful for
Opportunities to conduct workshops with talented teams including:
– Board of Directors of the BC Chapter of the American Marketing Association
– Board of Directors and Staff of Latincouver
– Department of Business, Finance and Computer technology, Langara College
Speaking engagements at the:
– National Conference for CACEE, the Canadian Association for Career Educators and Employers in Halifax, Nova Scotia
– Association for Co-operative Education and Work-Integrated Learning BC/Yukon in Victoria, BC
– Academic Plan Action Group Conference in Vancouver, BC
Becoming a Bronze Sponsor of the BC Chapter of the American Marketing Association, British Columbia.
Facilitating workshops for a variety of students:
– In STEM programs
– Student Leaders with Student Engagement Office
– Students in Aboriginal Studies
– Coop Program students and alumni
Piloting Strengths Workshops with 5 sections of International students to build team building and collaboration skills.
Facilitating a retreat workshop in Victoria.
In addition, we
– Built our website and email newsletter capability with Connie Reichelsdorfer, Digital Marketing Consultant
– Produced our first video with Tyler Clayton of Kraken Media
We trust you had a great year, too. We would love to hear from you!
Wishing you the the very best,
P.S. We want to celebrate the student leaders who attended our workshops and learned how their Strengths are unique and valuable. Take a minute to watch the video
All PeerSpectives Matter
Join our newsletter