PeerSpectives Consulting offers the Chart Your Future Coaching Package, designed for young people to discover their unique strengths and empower them to plan for their future. The program engages participants in powerful self-reflection, and develops their authentic, confident voice so that they have the words to describe themselves at their best. Prior to beginning the zoom coaching sessions, participants will complete the Gallup’s online CliftonStrengths assessment to identify their Top 5 Strengths. Over three zoom coaching sessions they will be guided one-on-one by a certified coach to develop a Personal Mission Statement, Informational Interview Plan, and Exploration Action Plan, setting the foundation for post-secondary program planning and an easier, smoother application process.
CHART YOUR FUTURE
3 Coaching Sessions Package
Session 1: Getting to Know How Great You Are (1 hour coaching session)
- Participants will complete Gallup’s online CliftonStrengths assessment prior to the start of the coaching sessions and will receive 3 reports identifying their Top 5 Strengths:
- Strengths Insight and Action Planning Guide
- Strengths Discovery and Development Guide
- Signature Themes Report
- Fun and interactive activities to name, aim and claim their Top 5 Strengths
Session 2: Dream Big (1 hour coaching session)
- Identify: What do you love to do? What do you really value?
- Dream big: What would you change in the world?
- Develop your own Personal Mission Statement to guide future decisions
Session 3: Finalizing Your Exploration Action Plan(1 hour coaching session)
- Preparing the list of careers, companies and industries to explore
- Build an Exploration Action Plan outlining steps for further exploration
- Strategize on how to build a network and gain experience
- Develop the Informational Interview Plan
- Receive completion certificate of Top 5 Strengths
Cost: $375.00 *
* includes 3 one-hour coaching sessions plus access to the Gallup CliftonStrengths online assessment. Participants receive Gallup’s CliftonStrengths personalized reports, three zoom coaching sessions, and will develop a Personal Mission Statement, Informational Interview Plan, and a Career Exploration Action Plan.
WHAT OUR STUDENT PARTICIPANTS TOLD US
More realistic than what we are taught at school.
With this you get a deeper meaning.
I thought it was really interesting to find different resources where we can find information about our future and what fits us best.
It was interesting to find out my strengths and I was surprised to see how much they represented me. I’ve thought about what I wanted to do in the future and now I know better which is nice.
YOUR CERTIFIED COACHES
Helping people bring forth the best in themselves, their relationships, and their career. Louann is an ICF-Certified Coach, specializing in CliftonStrengths. Louann has lived in 5 countries (Canada, USA, Singapore, France, India), and has worked as an Engineer, I/T Professional, Teacher and Facilitator. Chair, Status of Women and Human Rights, University Women’s Club of Vancouver. A supporter of women in STEM careers. Louann has a level of wisdom and playfulness that helps people learn quickly. Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach.
Questions? Contact Louann at email@example.com (778) 847-0901
An award-winning College instructor, teaching over 4000 students in her 20-year career. A certified career educator, Stephanie coaches people to unlock their potential to be their best. Author of the upcoming book, “Backpack to Briefcase, A Student’s Guide to a Meaningful Career”. Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach. Board of Trade Mentor of the Year.
Questions? Contact Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org (778) 987-3137